While fishing around for the perfect background for my blog, this one popped out at me. Why? It's exactly what I'm wishing for--it's clear, blue, and has the beautiful dandelion about to meet the summer breeze. When we moved to Wisconsin I told myself it was going to be a longer, colder winter than Iowa or New York. Basically expecting the worst. So honestly, I'm not terribly surprised at it. It's everything I was planning on (and a few degrees colder). But today is gray and foggy. And tomorrow April is upon us. And...it is getting old. At least today the form of precipation is rain, at a whopping 37 degrees out. So, if all of you wish a few of your "degrees" our way maybe we'll get out of the winter cold!
Thanks for coming to the every day blog! Where all your wishes come true! (er..if you know a really good fairy)
Monday, March 31, 2008
Wishful Thinking
Posted by Katie at 3:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i LOVE the dandelion background! kids have SO much fun with those and since i don't have a yard, i think these things are great, too! glad you joined the blog world!
Haha. Yeah, I realized that too--they're only pretty when you aren't picking the weeds!
Post a Comment