Daniel's long-time friend, Rand also abides in Arkansas. Rand and his wife, Sarah had us over to their acreage while we were in town for a new experience: shooting potato guns! Sarah's Dad has these guns rigged up--it's a wonderful combination of pvc pipes, hairspray, and a spark. If you have a hunk of potato in that pipe it'll shoot a good couple hundred feet! It was awesome! We had so much fun! Abby really got into it. If I knew how, I'd make her one for Christmas. Ok, not really.
We also got together with Rand, Sarah, and some of Sarah's family for gingerbread cookie decorating, lots of great food, socializing, and the BYU vs. UTAH game. It was so great--and we loved that BYU came out on top! (Dad, I really meant to email and rub it in, I hope someone else did!)
1 comments:
Where's the video? sounds cool
Post a Comment