I'm not ashamed. I picked this little beauty up off the side of the road several months ago. I though it had a great shape and since it was already painted it'd be easy to paint over. The color wasn't quite what I expected, but I kept it. Debra (my MIL) got me these cute white accessories for my bday, I sewed some little curtains for the top cubbies, covered cardboard with the same fabric to cover the back where the holes were, and voila! I have a cute workspace and somewhere to stash my papers and craft stuff.
Friday, October 1, 2010
Desk--before and after
Posted by Katie at 10:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Love it!!! Great job!
LOVE the transformation...you go girl!!!
I remember you showing me that desk in May! Great job!!
So designer! When do you open your own interior design business.
I never would have thought that the first picture could look as good as the second picture.
Wow. I wish I could jump inside your brain for one day. You are super duper crafty:)
You guys give me too much credit. Thank you. Glad you like it as much as I do! ;)
Kate I love this! You are so creative. I can't believe you found it and made it into this wonderful piece of furniture? Talented.
I cannot believe that is the same piece of furniture!! great job! Cuter than cute. Great idea with the curtains!
beautiful.
Post a Comment