I eat small apple slices in 6 bites.
I could fall over asleep right after dinner almost every day.
Some days I brush 1 or 2 extra times to get rid of a bitter aftertaste.
Mint gum is my new best friend.
I swear I am producing extra saliva.
Any movements/wiggles/shaking on beds/couches/church pews makes my stomach churn.
Individual seating is my other new best friend.
Restaurants are challenging as I am forced to consider 15 food items before choosing one.
I'm already weary of saltines.
Daniel has done a lot of dishes (and laundry) lately.
Slow and steady intake of bland foods is a good idea.
My MIL came to visit and did 75% of the cooking.
Life is measured in weeks. And I'm not near close enough to 14.
Kids, Daniel and I couldn't be more excited!
9 comments:
No Way!!!!!!!!! HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Another Stewart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shut the front door!
Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you guys.
YAY!!!!! Congratulations!!!! When are you due???
Wow! Congratulations!
(sounds miserable though...hope you feel better soon)
so, happy for you and Daniel.
Nick B
WOOHOO!!! :) What a lucky new kid to be joinging your family! :)
Having a baby after a decent break means you'll have a lot of help--I know :)
Ohhhh, congratulations Katie! I am so happy for you!!!!
Post a Comment