A little ride to the pumpkin patch.

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Daddies, babies, and lost teeth

These were taken several weeks ago...but thought I'd better get them up anyway!

Daddy and daughter are chillin'.


And sleepin'.


Oh, Eliza.  She had a very loose tooth and an extremely loose tooth.  Combine that with some roughhousing with her brother on the trampoline, and voila!!

She came running in the house bleeding and screaming, her brother a bit stressed out himself!  After we rinsed and spit a few times, both teeth were actually still in tact.  I took this opportunity to get rid of them since a few nights prior we had a lot of DRAMA over wanting to pull them out but being too afraid.

I touched the extremely loose tooth with the tissue and it fell into my hand.  She couldn't tell I had done a thing.  Then the very loose tooth came out with the slightest of tugs.

YES!  

No more loose tooth drama!

And today she lost a THIRD on the top!!


She's sideways, but just as darling.


0 comments: