A little ride to the pumpkin patch.

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Major catch-up, fall 2012.

This is guilt-free blogging catch-up time.  I'll work until Daniel walks in the door (after being gone 9 days!) then I'll work again tomorrow!  

A little from September...

Charlotte and I attended a rally where Ann Romney spoke.  I went to two this election. 
It is fun living in a battleground state.


We were a little too entertained photographing Charlotte while she was not enjoying foods.  
She used to like peas!


A little OSU gear from Bill.



October now...
Mom and Dad visited from Arizona!  Oh, they came at the perfect time of year!
They also brought a gift!  An old wagon I used to play with as a kid. 
Dad even put on brand spankin' new wheels.  It's beautiful. 


Did I mention they drove all the way here, via Mt. Rushmore!  They are amazing.
We had a wonderful time!


It's good to see a picture like this while we are in the dead of winter.
There is so much to love about Wisconsin.  
I hope Mom and Dad come next fall! :)  We love WI the most when they're here!
(Note:  Across the street a new house is being built--very exciting.  It is now complete (besides landscaping) and the neighbors have moved in.)


I took Mom and Dad to Holy Hill, a beautiful Cathedral, where we hiked to the top and enjoyed the view.


Stunning.

Mom introduced us to this rollicking game of 
suck-the-marshmallow-onto-the-straw-and-drop-it-onto-the-plate
for family night.  It was nuts.  We are nuts.


Andrew decided to follow in his Mom's footsteps and run cross country this year.
I couldn't have been prouder.  That kid worked hard and ran his best every time.
I loved cheering him on.  We all did!  I was glad Mom and Dad could make it to a meet
and enjoy the excitement!



I just love the view out my window in the fall.  This tree goes from green to yellow/orange to deep purple.


 Mom is waaaay back there by the tree clipping branches from a bush.  
The drought killed a lot of plants this year.  So sad.  
A bit more trimming will happen in the spring when we see what comes back to life and what doesn't.  Charlotte is looking on.


!!  Love them  !!

The ash tree leaves are the best to play in.


Eliza and Bella can't get enough swinging time!


1 comments:

DeAnn said...

Love and miss you guys!!