A little ride to the pumpkin patch.

Thursday, April 3, 2014

April Fools 2014

We always have a good time here on April Fools Day.  Here's the skinny:

I stuffed tissue in the toes of everyone's shoes.
I set the two kitchen clocks 20 minutes fast (that is panic inducing for sure!)
I put salt in the kids' water bottles that they took to school.
I put a thin slice of celery in everyone's peanut butter sandwiches.
For dinner we had just the right amount of milk in the jug (enough to serve, not too much to waste)--so I added some mint extract.  Andrew actually liked his and drank it.  Daniel had quite the opposite reaction!
Andrew and the girls painted my bar of soap with clear nail polish!  (preparing the night before, crafty little buggers)  Well, a coated soap won't suds up!  It was quite a funny thing!
The kids hid a bunch of things--hand soap tooth brushes, floss, hair brushes, leftover cake, candy
Eliza put Andrew's underwear around the house.
Abby and Eliza wrapped Daniel's laptop and my book in saran wrap.
Abby and her friends saran wrapped two chairs together (at the leg) at school.  Their teacher was in on it and made it a funny moment for everyone.  Of course he got them back and taped their desks to their chairs at the legs.

It was a pretty funny day.

0 comments: