MY HAIR BEFORE (There are very few pics that show the full length of my hair!)
MY HAIR AFTER (It was just time for a change...It's been nice, cut a good 8 inches off)
THE HAT BEFORE
THE HAT AFTER (this is Abby's hat for Halloween, does it say Strawberry Shortcake or what!?)
MY KITCHEN BEFORE
MY KITCHEN AFTER (This yellow color will look smashing with some pillows I'm going to make for the living room.)
THE TABLE...AFTER (I saw this idea in a magazine. Get a piece of glass cut to cover a small table. Put scrapbook paper under--it's inexpensive and changeable! Besides, I'd been wanting some toile in the house for a while. And the silver dish is to catch keys etc. I like it. And the table's a lot less cluttered than it used to be!)

Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Such cute "before and afters"! I love the idea of the glass table and scrapbook paper!
I looove these before and afters. I could probably use all of these in my life right now. How much do you charge? :) What fun transformations. Abby should wear that hat with pride...it's so cool! Way to go, YOU!
Hey sis! I noticed your cute table the last time I was there. Thanks for the fun afternoon.
Katie,
I remember your table very well, and now we have the exact same one here in Hawaii. Same chairs as you guys too. But our wall isn't yellow. I do like the yellow. The dresser thing is cute too, wish I had a dresser, we gave it away in Boulder and I still use a suitcase.
Rebecca
soooo impressed with everything mentioned in this post! you go girl! I need that ambition to finish Garrett's Halloween costume, umph!
Post a Comment