We brought our felt creation to Texas for an instant tree. I made this tree when we were living in family housing for grad. school in Boulder. That year we really didn't have room for a tree and we weren't going to be home for Christmas anyway. Jared was amazed with how the felt ornaments stuck (and were repositionable) to the felt tree. (I guess he didn't consider the miracle when he was in primary and fhe as a kid.. :) )
This year we had our own kids pick a name and choose a book from the scholastic book order for each other. They had fun with that, though their choices were pretty different from mine. :) I loved that even still they spontaneously made cards for each other. And loved them.
My favorite Christmas moment was with this vest Andrew's wearing. He'd been wanting one for a while so I made a little note to self. When he opened it he shouted "AWESOME!" (or something) and ran up to me giving me a huge hug, and a kiss!! I'll give a vest every year for that reaction!!
1 comments:
love the plates and the Scholastic ideas...oh, the things I learn from you Katie. Thanks!!!
Post a Comment