A little ride to the pumpkin patch.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Volunteer Mom

Can I get a volunteer to be the Mom? Anyone? Ok, so the title sounded funny to me. Actually, I've been volunteering at the elementary school for a couple months. I have a very cool friend who has been watching Eliza every Tuesday for a couple hours. I get to go to Andrew's class AND Abby's. It's so fun to help out and watch them in action.

This is Andrew's Christmas party...
In this game they had to inhale through a straw to keep a tissue "ornament" attached as they ran to their relay team.



There he is! The kid in blue next to him is our downstairs neighbor, Albert. The two were best friends since the day they met.
This is that game where you roll the dice and have to open the present with gloves on. It was pretty hard!

0 comments: