A little ride to the pumpkin patch.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

More decor additions

Here are a few pillows I made that go with the new b/w look. (Remember the newly-hung b/w curtains?)
I finally remade this little cupboard curtain (this is an old shelf we use for plastic dishes and tupperware).

I really like the pillow fabric. When I got creative, I had just enough to make this (which I think really makes the kitchen):

It goes so well with these plates that are hanging on the kitchen wall!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I'll just call you Martha from now on. Way to go!

The Allreds said...

Cute upgrade on the shelving curtain! Looks great! I hear ya on the snow...I'm about done with feeling like I'm going to break my neck every Sun. trying to get in/out of church!

Dorothy said...

Very cute! Nice craftsmaship

Sarah Norton said...

I love your pillows and am so proud of you following in your mother's footsteps by using every last bit of fabric and being so thrifty and crafty!!!