A little ride to the pumpkin patch.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

TLCB gig take two

Ok, first you get to see the walk to my car. Let me back up. I was going out with the girls to another Lucas Cates Band gig. I acutally had to walk several blocks to get the van from the shop (it's check-up was today). No biggie I thought. Done the walk before. Well, I was walking quickly as I was running behind. Then I got to the first sidewalk. OH NO. You've got to be kidding!!! I knew the walks were bad, I just hadn't had to use one yet. And it was a sheet of ice. And I was in girly boots. Dang it!! I felt like I was walking into a death trap. Fortunately I made it. But, when I got to the van I had to cross this snowbank or walk a bit further to the real entrance:

I walked the trek to go the right way. Curses, Wisconsin!!
Here's the girl, Amy, the band was made for! The other die-hard, Emily, made these "I heart TLCB" necklaces. Can you say hilarious! We all wore them and had a blast. OH! And this is Lucas. (Fortunately Amy held consciousness during this moment.)
Me, DeAnn, Cynthia, Amy, Patty, and Emily is behind the camera.
Party on girls!

3 comments:

DeAnn said...

If it hadn't been so loud you could have told us about your snow walk in person!

amy said...

we're so proud of you for going through such treacherous measures to join us at the gig!

Heidi said...

I don't know why I even complain about the weather here. Yikes!