A little ride to the pumpkin patch.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

my Mother's Day

Boy, did I get the royal treatment! Here's the morning...

The kids were of course trying to keep this a secret. Saturday afternoon Eliza says to me in a VERY excited, semi-hushed tone, with BIG eyes, "Mom. Have you ever had breakfast in bed!?"

"Umm, I don't think so." "How about tomorrow, on Mother's Day!" Big smile, gleaming excitement. She almost made it.

Debra sent me this completely adorable apron she'd made...(It wraps around and ties in the back--looks almost like a skirt since it matches my sweater so well!)

I got to talk to my Mom in the Azores. Love you Mom!

Daniel made us broccoli/mushroom fettuccine for dinner. Yum yum.

And most fun was watching home videos that Daniel had transferred from cassettes to DVDs. We have hours of entertainment that everyone enjoys! It is so fun to see the personalities of the kids and how they've grown. Thanks Daniel!

1 comments:

Heidi said...

Great update, Katie! Loved the pictures...and cute apron! :)