My mom was listening to a radio talk show and they were reviewing Wild Things. They said NOT to take young children to it, that even though it was based on a children's book, it wasn't appropriate for young minds. My guess is that it might be a bit scary. My friend took her children (8 years, 5 and 2) to Cloudy and said it was cute (they also are sensitive to scary). I haven't seen any, so there's my two-cents! Update your blog with what you decide on. I'd love your review! Hope you are doing well!
We all loved Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, but it did have scary humongous food causing catastrophe - Kate was OK with it, but it could scare children...I haven't seen the other 2. Good luck!
I haven't seen any of them. But my kids (students :) loved Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs. I heard that Amelia wasn't that great (although I just had one of my reading groups read a picture book about her and they were really interested). I have heard that Where the Wild Things Are is interesting...a little hard to make the book into feature length story, I guess.
7 comments:
DON'T see Where the Wild Things Are. Heard very negative things about it.
Cloudy...Meatballs could be a little scary near the end the food acts for itself, but it was really pretty good.
I don't know about Amelia except to say that the critics despised the flick - it shows what she did, not who she was, etc...
My mom was listening to a radio talk show and they were reviewing Wild Things. They said NOT to take young children to it, that even though it was based on a children's book, it wasn't appropriate for young minds. My guess is that it might be a bit scary. My friend took her children (8 years, 5 and 2) to Cloudy and said it was cute (they also are sensitive to scary). I haven't seen any, so there's my two-cents! Update your blog with what you decide on. I'd love your review! Hope you are doing well!
I vote for 1. Lolly and Jason loved it. Wild is scary.
We all loved Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, but it did have scary humongous food causing catastrophe - Kate was OK with it, but it could scare children...I haven't seen the other 2. Good luck!
I just took the kids to see Where the Wild Things Are. Good movie, I would recommend.
I haven't seen any of them. But my kids (students :) loved Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs. I heard that Amelia wasn't that great (although I just had one of my reading groups read a picture book about her and they were really interested). I have heard that Where the Wild Things Are is interesting...a little hard to make the book into feature length story, I guess.
Cloudy it is.
Post a Comment