A little ride to the pumpkin patch.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Eliza turns 4!

Here's the family's newest 4-year-old! This birthday morning was full of precious moments. Every gift was so special to her. I love this moment here--she was so excited about this tiny little Ariel doll.
Since her friend party was coming up on Saturday (and I don't love eating or making multiple cakes) I followed my SIL's tradition of having ice cream sundae's on the birthday. And saving the cake for the party. The kids loved it. All I really needed for Eliza though, is ice cream and sprinkles.

She is a precious one! I think turning 4 has turbo charged her personality--the past couple days have been vivacious!!

1 comments:

Kristie Larsen said...

I cannot believe this is dear BABY Eliza!! What an amazing change. I barely remember her as a baby. has it really been 4 years???