Yep, it's true. From two places on my head. It's called grey hair.
I found the first one just after I turned 30. When I lumbered into the bedroom to show Daniel, he smiled and sweetly said, "I know, I saw it a couple weeks ago." When I stared at that thing in the bathroom, it was the first time in my life I really truly realized I was going to die someday. You mean I can't escape it?
Now I have two. I pulled them out a couple months ago, but of course they're back. To stay. Embrace the sparkle.
2 comments:
You're lucky. Mine started showing up at 28, and I have a lot. I am not embracing the sparkle though, I am embracing the dye.
Daniel is a much better person than me. Kole and I have a continuing debate about weather his hair is thinner or not on top than on the sides. I think it is. He thinks its just as thick. Hard to tell when you shave your head once a week though.
Post a Comment