A little ride to the pumpkin patch.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Smells

Update. So you can sleep better. Honestly not more than 10 minutes after I posted about the odd smell in the house Daniel called with good news. As he was looking for the filter in the furnace he came across an open box of MOTH BALLS. That smell was permeating the entire house!! It was horrible! He told me that as soon as he took it out there was a noticeable improvement in the house's smell! Why on earth would anyone have those things!? Anyway, we are both incredibly relieved as the smell was nauseating. (We still have the occasional area with its own scent, but I figure those will fade in time.) So now if you are with me and I have an odor, well, I have a problem.

3 comments:

DeAnn said...

At least you won't have moths, right?! I'll see you in less than a week! Better get unpacking...:)

Cynthia said...

You are too funny. :)

Yours, Mine, &, Crazy Daisy said...

I didn't want to say anything...but the other day...just kidding!

:) PB