I've avoided it. Blogging about it anyway, even though it was a most wonderful, memorable vacation!
Obstacle 1: So much happened. So many fantastic moments. How do you even begin?
Obstacle 2: All pix taken with my side of the family are stuck on a memory card so far nobody can read. And its camera is broken.
Obstacle 3: All the other pictures add up to about three million (between families), how do I even choose?
Obstacle 4: My new camera (purchased on the trip) took great pix that take muuuuuch longer to upload. Sigh.
NONETHELESS, it is time do so something! I adore the pictures my SIL, Michelle took and played around with. So I will share 4 of my favorites with you!
This is me and my sweetheart in SLC touring the Conference Center. We always look this good.
Andrew spending time with the horses. This is always a highlight of the ranch trip.
Abby gets daring at the beaver dams. There were some great moments of hiking, building with river rocks, and jumping in freezing water.
And Eliza. Again in SLC. I will have this up on my wall, enlarged. I will.
I am just sorry that I'm not recording all of the fun we had. And I'm sorry I've yet to retrieve my family's pictures--we had a great time together!!
I love you all, both sides, up and down and around!! Thanks for a wonderful August!
1 comments:
I have a card reader that supposedly reads like 20 kinds of cards. You can try it if you want...
Post a Comment