A little ride to the pumpkin patch.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Thanksgiving in AR

Here's a little rundown of our AWESOME Thanksgiving in Arkansas!
The Turkey Bowl!  What good is one with out an injury!?
Andrew got to play with the big guys and even scored a touchdown!
 Awww, we love Grandpa!
 A little family photo op.
 Sometimes I want to eat the strangest things.
 Dinner at Jared and Heidi's was DELICIOUS and BEAUTIFUL. They were so kind to have us!  We are so thankful for them!  And thankful we got to see Brian and Amanda's family and Grandma and Grandpa Stewart too!
 Grandma brought along Mousetrap.  We all had great memories playing that game when we were kids!  And I made memories made this time as I whooped everyone's little mousie out there!  (Sorry kids, I'll let you win next time.)
I was completely taken by surprise when the family threw me a baby shower!  You'd think I'd be onto them since we've done this for other preggies/birthdays, but I was oblivious!!  It was so fun!  Here, Grandma helps Bethany in a diaper the baby relay race!
 It was sooo fun to get cute cute cute baby stuff!!  Thanks so much for the fun and games and good times!!
 Love the cousins as they share jammies with Eliza (who enjoyed borrowing clothes all weekend).
Once we could officially listen to Christmas music Heidi and Amanda played lots of duets for us.  We loved it!!
Arkansas is one great place to have Thanksgiving!  Thanks everyone for making it so much fun!

1 comments:

Yours, Mine, &, Crazy Daisy said...

Really nice. Are you guys Yankee fans?