Christmas energy is in the air today! It's a blustery snowy white outside and the kids are home from school! (We're expecting 8-12 inches, incuding "thunder snow.") We have tunes playing and are preparing for our family's "mini-Christmas" tomorrow morning. Since we're traveling to Dallas for Christmas we decided that Santa ought to drop off any slightly larger gifts to us at our home! (You know some airlines are charging for EVERY bag now!) So our kids are sending messages to Santa in their hearts to let him know we are waiting. We are even hiding the Christmas pickle late tonight!
So an early merry Christmas to everyone!!
Friday, December 19, 2008
Merry Christmas!
Posted by Katie at 9:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Man that sounds like COLDER weather than we have. I heard on the radio that we may get 8 inches by tonight, but they NEVER stop anything around here. So far my kids haven't been stranded at the school, knock on wood!
We got a pickle last year, fun new tradition for us.
Enjoy your trip, your tree sure looked pretty!
I clicked on your highlighted words and learned so much! I have NEVER heard of thundersnow or a christmas pickle before!!! SO FUNNY!!! Have a fun and safe trip! Love you!!!
Thundsnow...I never knew. And way to do the Christmas pickle. I like your glow-in-the-dark Christmas tree picture, too. See you in a few days!
I meant thundersnow...not thundsnow. Ok, you know what I mean.
Brrr! A great argument to stay inside with hot chocolate and movies! Happy, happy New Year, Stewarts!
Post a Comment