A little ride to the pumpkin patch.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Reunions! Baby showers and Bowling!

Here are the Mommies of the newest Koski grand kids, Jack and Peter! We had a little surprise shower for them at Kneaders. Yes, the cinnamon french toast is all it's cracked up to be. Yum. We even did the poopy-chocolate-diaper game. Double yum.

A bunch of us went to the BYU Wilkinson Center..let the bowling begin! Eliza and Jane are enthused. A computer we can touch!

Andrew really hucked that ball. He was relieved when I showed him that some are lighter.
Abby's favorite part was getting to know her older girl cousins! She was in heaven! Thanks for playing girls. Here she is with her new bud, Tess.Kolbe likes me because I have glasses too.

Eliza rolls the ball down (as if bumpers weren't assistance enough). I just enjoyed her little "yes!" each time afterward.

0 comments: