A little ride to the pumpkin patch.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

5 months and counting...

...since I have fixed my family macaroni and cheese or fish sticks or corn dogs for dinner.


Go me. Go you.

6 comments:

The Allreds said...

ARE YOU BREAKING AWAY FROM FAST, EMPTY CALORIES!?! I BROKE DOWN THIS WEEK AND made HOT DOGS AND MAC N CHEESE IN THE SAME NIGHT...JUST SOUNDED GOOD AFTER IT'S ABSENCE! bad me...bad me!!!

Bushchicken said...

How is that even possible?

Anonymous said...

(this is Heidi Boyd, by the way...I can not seem to remember my google password! Blame it on the pregnancy...) WOOHOO! Our main down fall is PIZZA...I mean, homemade if healthy and fine...but Sam's Club, Little Ceasars, Papa John's....these are not healthy options. But why does it have to taste so darn good??? :)

Dorothy said...

I meant to tell you that your family picture is the cutest thing ever. LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

Yours, Mine, &, Crazy Daisy said...

nice job!

Cynthia said...

I wish I could say the same. I'm sure Peter wishes that I could say the same too. :)