A little ride to the pumpkin patch.

Monday, January 11, 2010

bye, friends

I'm not going to write a long sappy post, but I could. Two special people in my life are leaving Wisconsin.


Cynthia recently ventured off to Portland (far yes--but at least this gives me a chance to pop in and see her when we're there to see family)...and DeAnn is off to Ohio. Not so far...so we'll have to make the drive sometime!
Boo hoo. I am sad. They are awesome ladies and such fun friends. I much prefer they stay here, but I will let go and wish them the best on life's new adventures.

3 comments:

DeAnn said...

Thanks. I'm pretty sad too. It's only 7 hours so you must come!

Yours, Mine, &, Crazy Daisy said...

DITTO, DITTO!

Cynthia said...

I will take friends over warm weather any day! It's going to be hard finding people that are as wonderful as all of you!