A little ride to the pumpkin patch.

Monday, January 11, 2010

new hair

It's officially and undeniably short. And I like it.

11 comments:

DeAnn said...

I like it too, sista! Did Tori cut it?

The Allreds said...

very cute, I hope you continue to like it!

Katie said...

No, it's a Pam Ashby!

Mark & Emily Harrington said...

Katie, that's hardly short. But I do agree that it's cute. When will I see you again?

Katie said...

Yes, Emily, you are living proof that hair can be shorter! Why don't y'all come out to WI for a break from the heat. :)

Anonymous said...

Katie,
I LOVE your hair!!!! That is exactly the style I would get if I could get up enough courage to cut mine off. You go girl!!!!

Rachelle

Heidi said...

Way to go! It looks oh-so-chic. I've almost mustered up enough courage for my hair...we'll see.

Sarah Norton said...

HEY- You cut it again?? Which girl cut it? The one from the RS auction? IT IS SOOOO CUTE!!!!! I LOVE IT!!

Kage said...

No, you don't like it. you LOVE it. Welcome to the world of shortish hair. It's awes.

Michelle said...

you are such a babe. i remember when you had SUPER short hair when andrew was a wee one, and i thought you looked sooo cute. i'm glad you chopped it!

Katie said...

aww, thanks, y'all