A while back, my friend, Sheri, invited the girls and I to see Disney on Ice with her and her girls. And since the show was Princess themed, we couldn't resist. Well, February 4th, the big night arrived!
Here we are before leaving for the show.
Eliza, Grace, Abby, and Hannah waiting for things to start. The anticipation was great!
You can get the idea of the set here. It was a fantastic bit of entertainment!
The girls were glued to the show, enthusiastic, and loving every moment. A couple moments I even found my eyes welling up--what!?--there is something to the Disney Magic I guess. I felt better when Sheri told me she teared up too!!
3 comments:
oh! we love disney on ice! how fun for the girls. and you! and i'm so glad to hear that i'm not the only one who got teary. i chalk it up to the music + the artistry of disney + the kids' reactions. a magic combination!
How did I miss this??? SO fun for you and your girls! Please don't tell Erin...she'll never forgive me!
:) Patty
Wow...my girls would've loved that! Very cool! I'm also glad to not be the only one who tears up...I watched Polyanna for the first time in 15 years and was in tears by the end. Thank you, Disney.
Post a Comment