A little ride to the pumpkin patch.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day

There's not anything I love more than receiving homemade Valentines in the mail. And it's always a surprise who "did it" this year. I smile, open the envelope, and wish I had done the same for them. Because I would love to.


Here is our Valentines wall this year (not including a few late ones we got up today and some cards standing on shelves). Andrew and our swimsuit model. I did warn you about her clothing habits this winter, didn't I?

Some loving bears Grandma and Grandpa Koski sent us a few years ago. Pardon the kissing ones, they've been going at it all week!
I did not manage to do sugar cookie cut-outs for Halloween or Christmas, so I had a hankering!
Abby is growing out her bangs. Any suggestions?

Besides the fact that our Valentines Day ended in an excess of bodily fluids caused by viruses, we had a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

i l-o-v-e your tradition of valentines in the hallway from each other. what a sweet way to celebrate.

sorry you were sick, though! ycch.

DeAnn said...

Growing out bangs is terrible. Headbands and barrettes. Karen is always dressed for summer these days. :) Miss you...

Cynthia said...

I agree with DeAnn. I also think a side part would look cute on her.