The kids and I had a lot of fun crafting this Father's Day gift. It just so happens that we needed a new mail box...and mail boxes are a great place to stash little gifts for Dad. We wrapped them all like mail, addresses and all. Just for fun, and because Daniel is awesome, we set out the china for dinner! Why not? It's finally accessible, after all! I snapped a quick picture of the pretty table despite Eliza's clear opposition.
A fun day! My kids are lucky to have such a wonderful Dad!!
Friday, July 9, 2010
Mail for the Male.
Posted by Katie at 11:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Happy Birthday Daniel!!!
Love all the new posts. Thanks for the new ideas for outdoor games. Your yard is so pretty (except the EVIL tree!) I would be living out there too and making up all sorts of stories about why the tree became evil. Maybe they just need you to teach them. Heather Taggart and I could come over and show them how! :)
Post a Comment