A little ride to the pumpkin patch.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

33 in '11

So, I turned 33 last week!  We tricked a few friends to come to the park with us on Labor Day to celebrate.  It was so cold!  I was wearing this (with my lips turning blue I was told)...
 While Andrew and some buddies decided to wear this:

 We had such a great time regardless of the cool temperature.  Fun to be with fun and funny people!  On my actual birthday my kids and hubby surprised me with some cool presents, including a glider rocking chair!  It was my dream-item for when the baby comes.  I really didn't expect it to show up like this!  How cool.

This birthday I happened to have no kids at home during the daytime...it'll be years before that happens again!  So a couple girlfriends and I went out to see a movie!  It was quite a relaxing day for me.  Good thing too because when the kids got home I was running running running.  This basically paints the picture of how I felt at the end of the night.

1 comments:

Dorothy said...

Katie, I love, love, LOVE the picture of your girls doing your hair. Their profiles are darling, and the picture tells a sweet story.