A little ride to the pumpkin patch.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

B to S

The hardest day of Kindergarten is day 6.

That's the day you realize you have to keep going and your Mom's not even going to visit for lunch to help you feel better like she did yesterday.  You know school is fun, but it's tricky to manage lunch and recess without Mom.  And you find out Friday is clean-up day.

But somehow, despite the tears saying goodbye, you manage to have a great day and come running off the bus into Mom's arms with a smile.

***

So here they are, Abby off to third grade, Eliza to Kindergarten, and Andrew to fifth.  It'll be their one year all at the same school.


I wanted to get a picture of Eliza with a bus in it on the first day.  This is on the way home because I drive them in the morning.  By the time I was ready, the bus had started rolling and Eliza was running with this gleaming smile.  I loved it.



2 comments:

Yours, Mine, &, Crazy Daisy said...

You are hilarious, Katie! Love this post!

Patty

Lucy R said...

Very cute! It's nice to get a little break from the kids and see how happy they can be to see you again : )