Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute! Not only are you a cute pregnant momma, but you are getting a girl?! How fun! Olivia and Kailey will have another little buddy to play with. Now, let's start working on those "I" names...Isabelle, Isabella, Ingrid, Imogene, Iris, Iantha...Love ya and congrats!!!!!
8 comments:
Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute! Not only are you a cute pregnant momma, but you are getting a girl?! How fun! Olivia and Kailey will have another little buddy to play with. Now, let's start working on those "I" names...Isabelle, Isabella, Ingrid, Imogene, Iris, Iantha...Love ya and congrats!!!!!
We are excited for another cute little girly in the family! SO fun!
So excited for you!!
So I was confused at that picture at first and thought you were turned around and sticking out your butt.
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!
(anne)
Yay! I'm so happy for you guys. You are the best parents. Congrats on getting a new little girl in a few months.
Congrats, Katie!! Hope you're feeling good!
So happy for you! A beautiful little girl to love! How's Andrew taking the news? :)
Patty
Congrats!!!!!
Post a Comment