A little ride to the pumpkin patch.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Busy with a capital B!

This week has been our busiest summer week as far as "events" go. Every day we've had "discovery days" which is our friend's church's version of Bible School. Andrew and Abby have gone each morning from 9-11:15. On top of that we've had a ballet lesson, family zoo trip, play date at Andrew's friends, friends over for lunch, over for lunch at a friends, board game night with neighbors at our place, juggler/story teller performing at the library, Aladdin performed at the high school. And tomorrow we have the finale of discovery days, babysit my neighbors, and take off for a date at Festa Italiana in Milwaukee! Oh, and Saturday we were invited over for a BBQ at a friends. I could almost relax, but Monday the missionaries are coming over for dinner! NO MORE PLANS, PLEASE!

Tiring, but fun, I say.

When does school start?

3 comments:

Michelle said...

wow!! you kids are popular people! glad you are reveling in your "new" surroundings. have a blast at festa italiana - that sounds awesome!

on a side note, i usually prefer busy weeks like that - less chances to hear "i'm huuuuungry" from parker!

Heidi said...

Wow, you're so cool! Can you schedule me in? Oh, and I am so sad about your gym experience. I thought you were going to describe the experience I had yesterday morning at the gym (showed up, it was dark, sign on the door --- the power was out, so the only thing open was the outdoor track & tennis courts). But, your story has a sad, sad ending. :( I was just telling my friend yesterday how cool your gym was because it had free childcare. Way to still run!

stradavarius said...

Hey, Daniel, it's Marcus. Spencer had Jared's blog which led to yours. It's been a long time! If you're on facebook look me up, or drop me a line on our blog, http://www.sicilianadventure.blogspot.com/ or email stradavarius@hotmail.com You've got some cute kids!