A little ride to the pumpkin patch.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Daniel turns 32!

Dude, that's a lot of candles!! I really wanted to celebrate Daniel's birthday right this year. Last year we had moved in just ONE day before his birthday. So, we celebrated among a mess of boxes and his cake was the free slice at a local restaurant. So, with help, I cooked up a little surprise. I originally wanted to have him come home to a surprise party. BUT it was nearly impossible to come up with the right times/people/scheming. Instead we brought the surprise home to him! 3 families from church showed up Sunday afternoon with balloons, party hats, a birthday banner, and even a cake! It was so fun! BUT since we don't really do parties on Sunday, we called it a "Birthday Fellowship." heh heh. We played a couple games, had cake, ice cream, and apple pie. Yum.

4 comments:

Rebecca Hill said...

Happy Birthday Daniel. Congratulations of joining us in the cohort of very happy and contented 32 year olds. Do you feel old yet? Maybe like you're approaching middle age? I admit it, I'm feeling middle-aged, in fact I become more boring and predictable every year. Good thing you have Katie around to keep you young. She's the greatest!

DeAnn said...

It was a blast. Thanks for inviting us. And the pie was the best apple pie I've ever had.

The Allreds said...

glad somebody else is getting OLD along with us : )

Yours, Mine, &, Crazy Daisy said...

32 and he can't even play foosball! He is a great guy anyways!

NB