A little ride to the pumpkin patch.

Monday, November 24, 2008

First Snow

This morning we were surprised to wake up to two inches of snow! The energy in the house was palpable. I remember, those were the best mornings in the neighborhood when I was growing up. Good timing too, late last night Daniel and I had all the Christmas presents out--dividing them up, seeing what we needed, what we didn't. We were remarking how it felt like Christmas Eve! And lo and behold, it should have been!





Waiting for the bus...

2 comments:

Sarah Norton said...

Although it is over 70 degrees outside right now, I am totally jealous! What great memories that conjures up! ENJOY!!!!!

Heidi said...

Merry Christmas!!! Very cool about the snow. I guess they don't cancel school, huh? Oh, and way to be so far ahead on your Christmas shopping. This year I was finished (with presents) about two weeks ago, which is amaaaaazing for me. Now I just need to finish off those little stocking stuffers. Too bad you won't be there for a White Christmas. (Cue..."I'm dreaming of a....")