A little ride to the pumpkin patch.

Monday, March 30, 2009

April fools jokes

I would LOVE it if you all would post some of your favorite family/kid-style April fool's jokes in the comments section!

I want to do something fun, but we don't have a sink sprayer to tape, and I'm not punishing myself by saran wrapping the toilets! Any ideas? I'm sure other people would enjoy reading them too!

Thanks!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

One year I short-sheeted the bed and watched Derrick climb in. For some reason I thought it was the funniest thing I've ever seen. I was rolling on the floor laughing so hard.

Katie said...

That is perfect. I'm totally going to do that. I hope Daniel doesn't read this. :)

Heidi said...

Sorry I totally missed the boat on this timely post. Oops. I haven't done any cool ones in the past few years...I'm still overcoming the guilt of my last one -- six years ago....picture Jared and I sitting in a cafe on a date (we'd been dating for a month) and I told him I had just turned in my mission papers. I kept a straight face for so long before letting him know it was a joke. Ouch! Now that we're married, we laugh about it. ;)

Unknown said...

Oh, nuts! I'm too late on this one but I pulled some great ones on my kids this year. My oldest is still questioning my integrity. I should have a post up about it soon...have to charge my camera batter.

The Allreds said...

I know this is late...but I just read on friend's blog that her husband (on his cell phone) called her son (on the home phone)and said he was the principal of the school and wanted him to come in to take over for the day! Pretty cute! Her son didn't fall for it but a little one would! They don't have caller ID obviously!