Grandma Stewart, you spoil us so! Thank you so much for the beautiful sweaters, shirts, and homemade bathrobes!! I caught as much on video as I could for you to see. The middle video is missing (When Abby opened her sweaters and when Eliza first opened her robe) as the battery ran out and I guess it doesn't save it when it cuts off like that. Anyway, here's what we have! You are amazing--we can't believe you created those so fast!! We love you!!
P.S. Let it be knows that today was Dr. Seuss day at school and the kids were encouraged to dress up silly--Abby is in mismatch clothes on purpose! (lest her mother be embarassed)
Monday, March 2, 2009
for Grandma Stewart
Posted by Katie at 5:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Those robes are SOOO cute. Love the polka-dot trim and pockets on Eliza's and she found the perfect fabric for a cool boy robe with a hood even!! My kids love their robes i got them for valentine's day and I love my christmas one. Kinda like having a blankie you can carry around all the time without looking like a baby. Great job Grandma Stewart!!!
I know....isn't she the coolest Grandma! Bethany and Ashley got the cutest (and softest) bunny robes from her. She's great!
Your kids are so adorable!
So cute, they look so warm and cozy! It was great to watch the videos of the kids opening them, how fun!
Post a Comment