ha ha ha ha...the first person I met who read it after me. I waited a LONG time.
spoiler:
after the first book I just wanted to know if she would turn. Unfortunately I had to sit through two books in between, did NOT see the werewolves coming though, tat was a nice surprise.
Did you see Twilight the movie? It will be fun to see the rest of them, hopefully better than reading all those chapters that just repeated themselves....!!!!
6 comments:
ha ha ha ha...the first person I met who read it after me. I waited a LONG time.
spoiler:
after the first book I just wanted to know if she would turn. Unfortunately I had to sit through two books in between, did NOT see the werewolves coming though, tat was a nice surprise.
Did you see Twilight the movie? It will be fun to see the rest of them, hopefully better than reading all those chapters that just repeated themselves....!!!!
I have to know what you thought! Get some energy soon!!
DID YOU LOVE IT?? At least give us your impressions, your verdict!
you just now read it? How were you able to wait so long!
Can't wait to hear your two cents on it!
ah yes, and now we must discuss :) i finished it a week ago...and i already can't wait til the movie comes out on saturday.
Post a Comment