A little ride to the pumpkin patch.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Come out, come out, wherever you are!

Today I cleaned out the coat closet of 2 bins worth of snow pants, boots, heavy socks, hats, gloves, scarves, and the like. Plus a large pile of thick coats. Today my closet is free of sweaters and turtlenecks...and it's calling for more t-shirts! Let's hear it for spring!!


We've had about a week's worth of great weather (high 60's and low 70's) and people are coming out! In fact, it'll be interesting to see who all our neighbors really are. The first warm day 3 lovely gentlemen sporting pasty white chests and multiple tattoos were out playing Frisbee for, I promise, at least 6 hours.


Needless to say we have been spending lots of time at parks and in the yard area here. I've discovered a new park I Love (with a capital L). Also, our balcony is a great way for the kids to play outside but still be home when necessary. The balcony is also a really annoying way for kids to still play with neighbors when they're supposed to be doing jobs or eating dinner. Heh heh (shoulder twitch, eye spasm) but really, I'm ok. (twitch)


2 comments:

Jeff and Risae Carlson said...

Wow, 6 hours of frisbee! I couldn't have played that long when I was 12 years old. They must have had super cabin fever. Shout out for Cool Parks!!!!!!

Michelle said...

that pic of eliza is priceless!! so cute! we've been out getting sunburned, too. i don't think i've ever appreciated spring more in my life, and i'm sure you feel the same way!!