A little ride to the pumpkin patch.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Locker Partner Reunion


When was the last time you saw your 7th grade locker partner? Hmmmm? Well, mine was a great friend back in the late grade school and early jr. high days. She moved around a lot and left Oregon after only a few years. But, Kim and I remained in touch and decided to be roommates at BYU. You know, a great locker partner makes a great roommate. After having shared so many spaces, we wish we could share a street or even a city. But we're just happy to be only a couple hours apart.
Our family drove out to Plainfield, Illinois (about a half hour + outside Chicago) Friday night and enjoyed the weekend with Kim, Jason, and their fabulous 4. All the kids got along so well--you know those blissful moments you almost forget they're in the house because they're happy and out of your hair? Those! We had lots of those! We also had a great time at their very-cool children's museum (see Eliza sporting the goggles below). So fun to be with old friends!




3 comments:

kw87 said...

The goggle pictures are Awesome!
-Dorothy and MJ

Anonymous said...

Katie, how fun to see Kim. I'm happy for you guys. Give her my best when you see her again--if you remember. I know how that goes. Love, Mother

Anonymous said...

I didn't intend for comment to be anonymous. love, mother