Well, as my post-op mother-in-law put it after her hysterectomy, I'm walking like I'm 90! Though I haven't been under the knife, I have turned over a new leaf and joined a gym! After a couple weeks of doing cardio on my own, I decided to have the "guy" show me a good weight training work out. So far I've done a day of upper body and a day of lower body. And...
OUCH OUCH OUCH. I am moving like I'm 90!! I cannot even describe the soreness! This Wednesday is abs...ughhhhhhhhhhhh. It's the one remaning zone that isn't in pain!
I'm really looking forward to getting on with this week, get the rest of the sore crumby part over with, and move like I'm 29 again!! And I'd better hurry, 30 is only a summer away.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Oh, to be 29 again
Posted by Katie at 3:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good for you, going to the gym! I can't wait for this baby to come so I can exercise and not feel like I am going to put myself into labor!
Way to go!!! It's that good hurt feeling, I can tell. Abs...that's just what I need. I just returned to the gym on Monday for the first time in five weeks. Oh boy. Sad day. I fast-walked a mile on the treadmill (I can't even call it jogging) and then called it good. So, should we plan on a 5K in August?
woo hoo! way to go, fit chica! no pain, no gain!!
Post a Comment