Ok, so tonight's dinner wasn't exactly a feast, but it was foolish. Daniel's out at a business dinner tonight so I was definitely going to do a simple kid-ish dinner. Then, inspired by April Fool's Day, I decided to mix up the dishes and up-side-down the plates. The kids thought it was pretty funny. (In case it's hard to tell--those are scrambled eggs in the cups, apple juice in the bowls, and bananas and cucumbers on the plates.)
But I have to admit, as far as dramatic effect goes, Saint Patrick's Day tops the charts (well, my charts). Fuit salad, green shepherd's pie and green milk--YUM!
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Foolish Feasts
Posted by Katie at 6:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what a cool idea! i'll bet the kiddos loved it.
i was trying to think of a good gag all day...and it lamely ended with me trying to convince peter that my sister is pregnant (one who just had a baby). he bought it, but i was mad at myself for not having done something more elaborate!
Hey, why didn't I think of that. I'm referring to the upside down thing. I might add that I was at Maryjanes a couple of weeks ago and noticed the frige was full of green milk. You must be related. Mother
Post a Comment