Oh baby, oh baby, oh baby!
(this isn't chronological...but quick! before I get on with the rest of our Utah trip...)
Daniel and I celebrated our 9th anniversary last Saturday! We went out to The Melting Pot for our first time. YUM! The cheese fonue was soooo good. The chocolate was to die for!! It was a fantastic night...and it is a fantastic marriage! Waaaarsh...
(this isn't chronological...but quick! before I get on with the rest of our Utah trip...)
Daniel and I celebrated our 9th anniversary last Saturday! We went out to The Melting Pot for our first time. YUM! The cheese fonue was soooo good. The chocolate was to die for!! It was a fantastic night...and it is a fantastic marriage! Waaaarsh...
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, we must be related! Russ and I love to spend anniversaries at the Melting Pot. Our tenth and fifteenth to be exact (and more)! The pictures of you two are sooooo cute! I think you should stay together forever!
Congrats! 9 years...and on to eternity! Prety great isn't it!?!?
Awwwh. You guys are so cute together!! I have heard divine tales of the Melting Pot...maybe I'll get lucky enough to go there for my 9th anniversary, too. :) Way to be married!!
Post a Comment