A little ride to the pumpkin patch.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

the state fair: rides and food

On opening day of the fair all rides are a buck! Sweet! Usually they are an outrageous $4-6 each. Yikes. So, we enjoyed! The kids did several kiddie rides and I treated myself to a crazy one. It's one that you're in a giant caged "swing" and it swings until you eventually are going in complete loops. I had fun and screamed a lot. My stomach did churn a little...but I didn't get sick or anything. Phew!




We had a lot of great food at the fair! Wisconsin grilled cheese sandwiches and Wisconsin grown baked potatoes. Ice cream, flavored milk (yum!), cotton candy, pizza, and the world famous state fair cream puffs. Extra yum!




2 comments:

Heidi said...

Looks like fun! Wish we were there!It was so fun to be with you guys. We miss you!

Sarah Norton said...

Loved your pictures at the fair. Especially...the fan! I'm glad you survived your swirly ride. I have decided I hate them. I practically got brain damage at Six Flags!! Love you!