A little ride to the pumpkin patch.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

the Koski visit!

August 4th the Steve and Jen Koskis warmly welcomed us to enjoy a few days with them before my kids and I headed to the Stewart ranch. We loved every minute! We were so happy that Mom, Dad, Anne, Shea (and kiddos), Dorothy, and Kole (and kiddos) were all able to make it out to see us as well! And thanks to Kjerstin for giving up her room for us!



Boy, my kids loved playing with their cousins. The kids had a ball in the kiddie pool (at 9 am) and the trampoline. They loved the light sabers and all the cousin time. We took trips to the Dinosaur Museum, saw the IMAX, the park, swimming, and the whole lot. I have a particular fondness for Karianne's 3 rats. They were so cool, and I loved how well she knew them. Eliza wanted to love them, but when it came down to it she was petrified.



Unfortunately, I couldn't find my camera in my bag (think salt shaker story) until the end of the last day...so enjoy our one picture!



2 comments:

kw87 said...

Sorry, I haven't emailed you the pictures I took! I will, soon, and if I don't, please remind me.
-Dorothy

The Allreds said...

glad to see other children enjoy Light Sabers. I was beginning to think Garrett is the only one who carries one around. It should be a big fad with the new Star Wars animated flik out! : )
glad you got one shot too, better than none!