A little ride to the pumpkin patch.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

the state fair: pig races



Let's be honest. Pig racing is stupid. There's all this talk and tons of riling up the audience (and bribing them just to cheer) and a very SHORT time actually racing. Then they brag that they have a pig SWIM. Well, friends, the pig swims down a trough that I think is 4 feet long. Really, not impressive! It was over almost before it started! BUT the redeeming factor (besides the fact that it was so dumb it was funny) was the duck race. I wish I video taped it--we were laughing so hard. The things look hilarious waddling all upright around the track. Loved it. What will they race next? What will YOU race next...

1 comments:

The Allreds said...

never seen the likes of it...looked pretty fun.
all I have to race is my Betta or my parakeet - don't think either would be very entertaining!