A little ride to the pumpkin patch.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

30!

30 just came
celebrate, we did
at last I feel old enough
to have 3 kids!



I went out Saturday night with 3 of my girlfriends--we had dinner and saw a "comedy sportz" show. We laughed our heads off. But I think I laughed harder at the funny gag gifts that they brought (thanks to Daniel's prompting). It was a great night out. Sunday, the acutal birthday, the kids gave me those cute mugs they had designed/drawn and Daniel gave me this pretty necklace! It's 7 tiny silver ball chains all fastened together. We enjoyed the day together and I got spoiled with hubby-made dinner and his amazing cake! Not to mention cool decorations to play with, inspired by the kids. It's great to be 30!


3 comments:

Kage said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Honestly, you do not look anywhere NEAR 30....good for you!

Sarah Norton said...

You don't look a day over 29! Hahaha! Happy Birthday!

The Allreds said...

Katie, you're a spring chicken : )
Wish I could still say I was 30! So glad you got pampered and celebrated, you're sooo worth it : )