Sew up the hole in Abby's dress
Sew up hem on Abby's pants
What I did:
Sewed the hole
Sewed up the hem
Sewed up my finger!
Ewwww.
I guess I was getting too fast and a little careless. As I was zig zagging, the tip of my index finger wanted in on the action! After I gasped and jumped up I took a look and yes, I was bleeding from the the pad of my finger AND from a hole in my finger nail! But eh, it's over and really no big deal. Luckily no thread went through--that would have been freaky.
Monday, September 22, 2008
To do:
Posted by Katie at 1:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Glad you aren't still attached to your machine, ouch!!! That's a seamstress' worst nightmare!
ouch! I'm sorry.
Remind me not to sew with you! (JK)
Ick! Scary! This is why I steer clear of sewing machines. And also because I have no sewing talent.
Post a Comment