HOLY COW Abby looks so much like your sisters!!! I've got to show that picture to my dad. He'll get a kick out of that.Congrats on your first day of school. My oldest Josh just entered 3rd grade. Wow, if that doesn't make you feel old!
Riding on a bus, how fun! Garrett and I ride a bike daily. No bussing around here!Oh the life of a kindergartner, pure bliss!
Can't believe how big they're getting! When we hung out with Abby last she was just a wee little sausage.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
HOLY COW Abby looks so much like your sisters!!! I've got to show that picture to my dad. He'll get a kick out of that.
Congrats on your first day of school. My oldest Josh just entered 3rd grade. Wow, if that doesn't make you feel old!
Riding on a bus, how fun! Garrett and I ride a bike daily. No bussing around here!
Oh the life of a kindergartner, pure bliss!
Can't believe how big they're getting! When we hung out with Abby last she was just a wee little sausage.
Post a Comment