This is Abby with our cute neighbor, Baba. As it turns out, Baba's Mom needed some help with childcare as she didn't get into full-day kindergarten. I have typically not jumped at the chance to watch other kids full-time (ok, I have jumped AWAY from it), but I really felt like this was my chance to help a friend in need. And lots of details were in our favor, like it's just from 8:30-12:30 when they get on the bus. Also, Baba is really sweet, low-key, and easy going. Meaning, she's not going to destroy the flow at our house. She, Abby, and Eliza get along great. It's actually been going really smoothly--we've kept on doing our normal family activities. I'm pleased.
Yesterday was picture day, so the girls were all dressed up. Eliza wanted to be like the big kids, so she picked this dress out. Here they are waiting for the bus.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Meet Baba
Posted by Katie at 10:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good Job Katie- there have been times where I am thinking that I should help like that but it's too easy to talk myself out of it. I'm proud of you. Sounds like she's a sweety like the rest of you! Palin was in Wisconsin AGAIN today! Go Elephants!
she looks like a fun addition to your morning mix : )
Post a Comment