A little ride to the pumpkin patch.

Monday, September 1, 2008

the RANCH: family

Ahhh, the family! We saw so much! Please do not be offended if you are not pictured, or I will have just made a lot of enemies.

Here are the kids posing before cousins camp...that's Bethany there at the end trying to be with the big kids. Notice how Eliza and Ashley's hands are clasped. Awww.

Here we added Kate's (Daniel's cousin) kids into the mix, or a couple at least. They were all keenly watching Aunt Heidi and her adorable Sunday night singing time.


Who can resist a picture with Grandma when you match so perfectly!? Acutally, when Abby noticed her shirt matched Grandma's, she rushed up and changed her pants to perfect the dual ensembles!


Saturday afternoon/evening Debra put on a great reunion around the bonfire. Family from John's side and from hers flooded the ranch--it was amazing! We got to see lots of relatives whose names I will not remember next week. (sorry!) Here we are with Daniel's maternal grandparents, Byron and Ardeen Hovik. (Whose names I will remember next week.)

1 comments:

The Allreds said...

great times, I love the purple matching picture, too cute! cousins always seem to find fun whenever they're together!