A little ride to the pumpkin patch.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

five little sausages

I think this video might be a "you had to be there" but I'll try you anyway.

Eliza was singing this song: "Five little sausages sizzling in a pan, when all of the sudden, one went BAM!" Her eyes and expressions were painfully cute. I could see just how the teacher in nursery was singing it for the kids. Well, to explain the video, for a while Eliza kept starting the song over after the first phrase. It was starting to drive Andrew crazy because he joined the fun late and hadn't heard it through yet. So here you get to see Eliza do the song, start over, torture Andrew, and go in for the big finish. The kids had ME laughing! You?

3 comments:

Sarah Norton said...

Yes! She had me laughing! Your kids are so cute I can't stand it! How deep are Eliza's dimples? A mile or two? I love Andrew's laugh in the background. Too cute.

The Allreds said...

haven't heard of the sausage song, but I sure like it and the flittering fingers! keep up the entertaining!

Heidi said...

Cuuuuuuuute! Who needs TV?!? Just put on Eliza! :)